Eating healthy

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 14, 2014 4:13pm
via Android

What are good easy diet recipes for beginners?

14 Oct
So I've been dropping fat and maintaining lean muscle. How have u been doing it you may ask. Using a collective of apps. Myfitnesspal Skimble And Apple Health The best food that can feel you up is veg. I mainly eat broccoli, Mix Peppers, Red Onion, Mushroom "I fry these with little oil" and sometimes I add peas in there too. Some herbs and spices are good too. Then for dinner I add diced chicken about 150g. In the morning I go to the gym and do cardio on an empty stomach. "This is not for everyone" I run on...
14 Oct
Also, I don't drink any soda. I've just been on water and natural fruits. Yellow watermelon in good.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 14, 2014 4:16pm
via Android

Avoid fast food but don't be shy from eating other stuff. Limit your intake on desserts and fattening foods. Fat is good for the body (stored energy) but to much is really bad to. Enjoy your workout

Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 14, 2014 5:16pm
via Android

Limit what you buy at the grocery store. Avoid buying bad food there so you arent tempted to eat at home. Eliminate soda, chips, junk food etc. Also cutting back your portions help a lot.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 14, 2014 5:51pm
via Android

What kind of food helps burn fat?..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51