Skipping Meals

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 19, 2014 4:09am
via Android

Is it okay to skip meals? I wake up and am always late for college because I commute and I don't have time to make breakfast and I don't cook. Is it okay to skip breakfast because it absolutely has no effects on me "It's the most important meal of the day, makes your mind work." I mean I make up my intake later in the day. Some times I have to skip lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I just eat a huge dinner and snacks and that makes up my intake. Does it really matter if your making your intake by the end of the day anyways?

20 Oct
If you don't have time for breakfast in the morning, you could make something like a smoothie the night before so that you have a breakfast already made for you in the morning.
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Oct 19, 2014 8:46am
via Android

Don't skip any meals especially not breakfast.
Eat small,  healthy and often (5+ meals daily) to give your metabolism a boost

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 19, 2014 8:53am
via iOS
Hello there,
I did some studies about nutrition, and in every book I had, they tell us that the breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This one must be taken 1hour after waking up, maximum...So, you go to college, your brain needs sugar and fat to mesmerize what the teacher says. Grab something that has fruit and cereals mixed... Like some smoothie... It will at least bring some vitamins to your body so you don't starve before lunch  http://www.parenting.com/gallery/on-the-go-breakfast-recipes 
Take a look at the link maybe you'll get ideas of super fast recipes for your breakfast!
19 Oct
Good advice. But maybe he should just get himself out of bed earlier?
21 Oct
Some people love to sleep
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Oct 19, 2014 9:09am
via Android

Try breakfast biscuits or some fruit,keep a little pot of almonds for energy or brazil nuts and rasins,helps keep energy levels up

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 1:43am
via iOS
I am certainly no expert, but I agree that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I find that Special K protein shakes, or protein bars, 15-20 almonds / walnuts, a hard boiled egg (prepared beforehand:) a couple of mozz cheese sticks, or high protein yogurt with a plastic spoon, make for a quick grab and go breakfast. I hope these suggestions help, Good luck.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 1:55am
via Android

It's not good to skip meals. If affects your metabolism. Try to eat something small and healthy when you're in a hurry! 

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 9:02am
via Android

Hey man.

My suggestion is a shake. One that is a meal replacement as it will have all the vitamins, nutrients and brain power you need. Just do your research on any powder shakes you consider.

My personal choice is herbalife meal replacement shakes, keeps me going also herbalife fat burning tea:D

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 21, 2014 10:36pm
via Android

I started to eat 2 over easy eggs in the morning every morning

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51