So if you all have cheat days of eating what you want, what does everyone eat??

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
73 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 1:10pm
via Android

So today is my cheat eating day, were all allowed one right?? I do circuit today so burning loadsa calories. So far the most unhealthiest thing ive munched is a packet of crisps lol!!! Should i really be stuffing in all the bad stuff whilst im allowed....what do you all do??

20 Oct
Absolutely cheat! Not only will it keep you from going crazy but the boost in calories will keep your metabolism from grown stagnant
20 Oct
Growing*
20 Oct
I go for pizza... Sometimes all my body craves is carbs
20 Oct
I would like a fat burger
20 Oct
Jim g do you not eat carbs at all usually or only the good ones??
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 1:18pm
via iOS
Whole pizza after fastingĀ 
20 Oct
Do you not feel terrible(physically) if you do that? Haha
20 Oct
Hahaha maybe a little
20 Oct
Probably worth it ey? :')
21 Oct
Absolutely!
Image_thumb
171 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 3:40pm
via Android

I eat whatever I've been craving throughout the week.. What I couldn't just let go :p

20 Oct
Well i had crisps today and a massive bar of chocolate, was yum!
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 4:34pm
via Android

I never diet,I cheat every day after reading Paul Makenna

20 Oct
Lol! But you excercising regular. What foods do you cheat with??
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 5:28pm
via iOS
I ran a 10k obstacle course yesterday & ate a family-size lasagna, 10incg garlic bread & beer when I got back.. It was sinful!!
20 Oct
Love it!!!!
20 Oct
I try to eat the good carbs during the week, however, sometimes during the weekend I do crave some of the not so clean
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 7:52pm
via Android

I dont see it as cheating if i fancy a nibble of cake or whatever,yeh its good to eat healthy stuff of course but.many have food issues,binge,bad cravings,always thinkin of food.Pauls taught me how to banish cravings,and use ways to feel better and well there will be mad days where u eat evetything but so far its workin.I dont crave what i did,hence just more time for my life not food,Ill be puttin up a few tips that hes spoke about,yes hes hipnotised me

20 Oct
Great you have found a different way to look at eating. For me its more about eating the right foods to have my body process it for what i need. i.e. no fat, more muscle.
Image_thumb
171 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 8:05pm
via Android

Sounds good! Last Saturday I ate cinnamon rolls throughout the whole day lol.. My biggest weakness

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 8:15pm
via Android

Its fine as long as you only eat when hungry,eat slowly,what u like but stop when u start feeling full

20 Oct
I used to munch down my meals very quickly as i knew if i didn't i would feel full and hate wasting food!!!
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 8:40pm
via Android

I try and eat healthy most of the time,I did a boot camp and always eating right,but people obsess about themselfs.and let food rule there life,you can be eating say fish chicken veg,nuts one week ,bein careful then cakes the next,because weight goes up and down more so when we are hormonalbest only to weight once every two weeks,or throw the scales away,I used to be always thinkin how can I be better,now I know,throw out the scales and go for a run,cycle,whatever

20 Oct
I think atm for me i really want to get my body a certain way, toned, cut, more muscle so am trying very hard to at least get there and then maybe my diet will not be so strict (im hoping) obviously i know i need to maintain it but im sure maintenance wont be as hard as getting there initially?? I am very new to all this too. I mean no excercise since i was like 15 when i did some cross country running and having smoked since i was 13, im now 31, given up the fags and...
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 8:56pm
via Android

Karate is very good to get toned,also body combat,can still manage a round house kick,its amazing how quick you can get fit with dedication

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 8:58pm
via Android

You can always stop,then start again if hungry later,i used to do the same

Image_thumb
140 Posts
Oct 21, 2014 3:43pm
via Android

Ive been eating chex mix and nuts instead and noticing its easier to get fitter than when I eat chips. But cheat meals for me are usually pizza cookies or fries.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51