Breakfast ideas??

8 posts | Original | Recent

Oct 31, 2014 4:41am
via Android

I was never a breakfast guy because I feel sleepy after I eat. I recently started hitting the gym (again :p) and some dude told me that it's very important. So I'm looking for some recipes, do's and dont's. Thanks

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Oct 31, 2014 12:12pm
via iOS
Eggs are high in protein. The yoke, although flavorful, is high in cholesterol and calories. Therefore I use one whole egg and just the whites of two three others.
01 Nov
I've always had trouble separating the white and the yellow. But that sounds like a good plan. I need to find someone who's going to school me on calories, proteins and all of that. Thanks for the tip
04 Nov
You can buy just egg whites on their own.
Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Oct 31, 2014 6:36pm
via iOS
Smoothies are good to start with.
I usually put some frozen fruit, a scoop of almond butter, a handful of spinach or kale and coconut water.
So yummy!  And maybe a banana and some ginger:-)
I'm like you and don't really like breakfast so smoothies are easy and go down fast!
01 Nov
I liked the smoothy project, until u went all green on me!! Lol I'll put that on my list and see what's up. I start on Monday, so I'll give u a review in a couple of days. :)
04 Nov
You can add some protein powder in the smoothie too.
Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Nov 2, 2014 8:19pm
via iOS
Not to fret, you can't taste the greens:-).
Image_thumb
155 Posts
Nov 2, 2014 8:33pm
via Android

Shakeology with fruits, you will feel the energy the whole day!!!

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 2:56pm
via Android

I know what you mean I'm not a breakfast person either nor do I feel like making breakfast in the morning g especially at 6 am when I get up ! I usually make a sandwich the night before and carry around some snacks for the day

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 11:29pm
via Android

Whole grain rice cakes with light PB or almond butter.
No sugar added yogurt with berries or topped with granola or almond slices
Protein shakes - my fav is chocoloate protein powder with vanilla almond milk, a tbsp of sugar free hazelnut coffee creamer and a tbsp of PB blended with ice.

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 11:31pm
via Android

Bodybuilding.com has various meal plans depending on your fitness goals as well tons of recipes as well Quest protein bars are really good if you're wanting something quick and convenient.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51