Am i a healthy weight?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Nov 2, 2014 10:39pm
via Android

Im 17 5 ft 4 and i weight 47kg, starting to feel unhappy about my weight again. Not motivated at all right now

02 Nov
Girl your perf
02 Nov
Yes, it is. but if it was 50 it would be even better.
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Nov 3, 2014 1:40am
via iOS
I'd almost say you can gain some weight! Don't rely on your weight to determine how healthy or motivated you are, only exercise and clean eating will do that! Since over started working out and using this app, I have gained a few kilos, but you've got to learn not to listen to the number on the scales because that doesn't decide how healthy you are or how you look. Most of the weight on your body will most likely be muscle, which you can't change. It is better to weigh more and have muscle on your body than be very light but unfit!! Don't rely on the your weight to make you happy, that comes down to the people you surround yourself with and how yup live your life! Stay positive, and trust me, your weight is perfect! If you ever need a hand just let me know xx
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Nov 3, 2014 2:02am
via Android

You are most def a healthy weight. Don't worry and don't be so hard on urself.

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 3, 2014 8:56am
via Android

Forget weight,eat healthy,and burn cals with lots of running,be strong and fit,which u prob are already!!

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Nov 3, 2014 4:44pm
via Android

OMG NO UR NOT TOO FAT OMGZ UR SOOOOOOOOO PRETTY OMGGGGG. There. Feel better?

03 Nov
I sense some sarcasm with a hint of anger in many of your posts...
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 3, 2014 7:32pm
via Android

Just a little OMG im checkin my bums not too bigggg

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Nov 3, 2014 10:59pm
via Android

I'm not sure what the proper height to weight ratio would be but going off your pictures you are ok. When you're exercising you will put a bit of weight on through muscle gain so don't worry about it.
From what I can see you are a beautiful young woman with a great body. No - one thinks they're perfect but you really don't have to worry, trust me.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51