Weight loss supplements

6 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Nov 4, 2014 1:03pm
via iOS
Has any of you ever tried the Garcinia Cambogia supplement? Did it help you or not help you? Thinking about trying it.
04 Nov
04 Nov
Yea that notion of 'buying' yourself thin or even fit will never work...but if they can get people to buy, people will buy...some people will lose weight anyway and there's proof right there...study they paid for can say whatever they want..creating a calorie deficit and eating smaller throught the day is proven ;-)
41 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 2:56pm
via Android

Hell no i gained 4lbs my best solution is cutting out sugar, eating healthier and working out... good luck

14 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 4:09pm
via Android

Were not here to tell you to or not to try it but my opinion don't do it yes you'll loose weight but as soon as you stop taking it your weight will come back up like crazy I used to want to try it until my sister opened up my eyes and said you want to loose weight get your ass up and do it the right way as in eat right and workout so I started yes I sometimes want to quit because I see no results but then I see how I already lost ten pounds so I'm not giving up night take longer then you want it to but its gonna be worth it at the end

821 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 7:01pm
via Android

Gimmicks in my opinion. There is no cheating a healthy lifestyle.

4 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 8:34pm
via Android

Supplements: 0-none-kaput.
Complements: as much as you'd like. (No overdosis of that either obviously)

156 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 10:35pm
via Android

Best weight loss supplement = portion control

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51