Hlp me to gain biceps muscle

9 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 1:59pm
via Android

Plzzz hlp me...i am doing workout from 6 months but there is no any improvement in my biceps muscle plzz hlp me how do i gain biceps muscle plzzźzzz hlp me

05 Nov
Go heavy or go home! You also have to hit different angles of the bicep. What weights are you using and what exercises are you performing?
Image_thumb
74 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 2:06pm
via Android

If you want some awesome guns all you gotta do is alternate weight use heavier weights and eat lots of protein

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 2:07pm
via Android

But some boys gain biceps muscles without protein shakes

Image_thumb
74 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 2:08pm
via Android

True but it takes a lil longer im proof of that xP

05 Nov
Thats not true :)
05 Nov
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 2:30pm
via Android

You have to watch your food intake , train for muscle failure, and give you body rest

Image_thumb
115 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 3:32pm
via Android

Heavy weights plus arm size is realy built by working the triceps they make up 2/3 of your arm size

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 4:56pm
via Android

Just pull ups exercisse

Image_thumb
74 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 4:58pm
via Android

Lies xD

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 6:32pm
via Android

Nobody should be isolating biceps unless you can do 10 reverse grip pull ups with proper form. Do total body compound exercises. New lifters focus too much on one or two body parts, but forget all the rest. Doing this will cause muscular imbalances, ultimately messing up your body later down the road. Wonder why there are 10 teenagers at any given moment acting like the biceps and pectorals are the only muscles in your body? Because they aren't informed. Total body is the way to go

05 Nov
That may or may not apply to your situation, but I'm seeing too many posts about biceps. Keep up the good work

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51