Late night snacks

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 11:17pm
via Android

Hi! I have lunch at 2 or 3 pm,then I'm not hungry 'till 9 and then I eat a lot of unhealthy food before going to bed...
which food should I eat before I go to sleep and what is the good time?

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 12:02am
via Android

Eat whenever you like, but if it's late you should get lots of protein and good fats. Any kind of nut butter (think peanut butter on 100% whole wheat toast), avocado, or yogurt/cottage cheese. Good for you and will keep you full til morning!

Image_thumb
77 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 1:41am
via Android

U should eat foods that dont spike ur blood sugar like peanut butter and jelly or cereal whole grain and milk

Image_thumb
201 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 4:56am
via Android

Eat good stuff that you actually enjoy as long as you burn calories during the day (no McDonald's and that stuff). Try eating smaller meals at 2 or 3 for lunch and maybe you will get hungry a little before 9. 9 is a little late for dinner if you wanna see those abs!

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 6:03am
via Android

Eggs, veggies, stay away from sugar.

Picture_082_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 7:18am
via Android

9 p.m. is late for eating a lot! Do not eat a loot after 6 p.m. and if u hungry in 9 u can take apple or something like that.

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 11:52am
via Android

I eat whatever I fancy its a trade off between enjoying life and being fit and healthy...

But an old PT told me toast with jam or peanut butter is perfect!  But I can tell if im craving protein or carbs .. so sliced ham/beef or bowl of rice crispies

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 12:38pm
via Android

Try to consume less calories and fat as possible. Since you are going to sleep and not burning them the same way/amount you would burn when you're working out...

15 Nov
All calories are created equal, regardless of whether you are burning them in a workout or while your body sleeps.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51