Is breakfast seriously important?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 18, 2014 10:13pm
via Android

Is breakfast seriously important?
I'm tight on my calorie budget, trying to stay under 1000 a day. People have said breakfast is really important though, something about metabolism, but does it really make a difference? I eat the same amount throughout the day whether I had breakfast or not. Is it OK to eat for the first time at 11:30 AM? Thanks!

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 11:00pm
via Android

A thousand calories?!?! What are you going for? Did you get this diet plan checked by yours or any physician?

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 12:07am
via Android

This is not enough calsyou can eat later,i never eat first thing,but something light like a shake or fruits good as it kick starts your body.diets dont work,eat 5 times a day healthy,combined with exercise and u will lose weight,focus feeling fit,strong and healthy x

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 12:55am

IMPORTANCE OF BREAKFAST

some important fact:

• you should consume atleast 1200 calories per day
  • skipping breakfast can backfire, here is why

since you arenot eating while sleeping, you are technically "fasting". so in the morning you will break the fasting, thats why the name 'breakfast'. Most people think by skipping this they will consume less calories which will help them reduce weight.WRONG! This will make only weight control more difficult. 

Because in the next meal you may eat more to compansate what you didnt consume, besides that, your body will store the "information". So instead of getting your metabolism started in the morning, your body will automatically store food, because it doesnt know when you are going to fuel it again.

studies showed that you will consume more fat when you are having fewer meals, those you will have most of the time will be large.

Benefits of breakfast:

• A more nutritionally complete diet, higher in nutrients, vitamins and minerals
  • Improved concentration and performance in the classroom or the boardroom
  • More strength and endurance to engage in physical activity
  • Lower cholesterol levels

so start your metabolism in the morning instead of noon...

19 Nov
Yes breakfast is important but if like me you find hard to eat try light stuff,shakes,yog
300x300_thumb
168 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 1:12am
via Android

That's it. I QUIT!

You eating 1000 calories and not knowing if breakfast is important...I've seen and heard it all...I quit on life.

19 Nov
Agreed. Stop the world, I want yo get off.
19 Nov
*to get off... darned fat fingers on small iPhone keypad... :(
19 Nov
Hahaha
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 3:55am
via Android

Is breakfast important? Idk is eating important ...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51