What shakes is the best?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 22, 2014 1:39pm
via Android

I'm excercising really hard, and I would just like to know what kind of shakes would be best? My mother bought the USN Diet Fuel a few months ago and it doesn't seem to work ? When should I drink a shake, before or after excercising ? ■ hope you can help

22 Nov
12 Dec
Healthy breakfast. Herbalife Shake. Gain bodymass, lose weight, Healthy breakfast of Sports . Pm Ricardo
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Nov 22, 2014 3:17pm
via Android

You can drink a shake before and after but if I had to choose one it'd be post Workout. As for which is best you'll have to see what you like for yourself.

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Nov 22, 2014 4:10pm
via Android

After is the best time to take a shake. As far as the best protein, my favorite of all time is ProComplex by Optimum Nutrition. It's kind of pricey but it's tasty and it's high tech as far as protein is concerned.

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 1:32pm
via Android

The best two imo is either Optimum Gold or I prefer PHD Pharma whey HT+  .. both mix very well...fruit punch or vanilla is mildest less sickly flavours...if I wanted flavor a rare steak would on the menu!

After workout is best time...of taking before make sure its an hour at least as it will slow you down with it processing...

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 1:00am
via Android

How exactly do you think that it's not working, what do you want your shake to do are you using them as meal replacement. Optimum gold whey is what I am using with flaxseed oil and a ton other things lol seems to be working for me

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51