I need to gain weight ? What food do I need to eat ?

4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Nov 23, 2014 8:46am
via Android

24 Nov
Check out one month progressive photos in my profile and if you like em then follow the diet I suggested good luck working out :D
132 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 9:00am
via Android

Just eat a lot more food in general (healthy) and workout hard to ensure u gain weight as in muscle and not fat. Use my fitness pal app to check and keep track of how much calories u need daily to gain weight.
Foods high in protein like chicken,tuna. Also vegetables, fruit, brown bread, carbohydrates

211 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 9:18am
via Android

Eat healthy fat as well.

520 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 1:10am
via Android

Try carb cycling with 3 high carb days following 3 low carb days eat whole foods/wheets and low gi carbs like oats sweet potatoes and whole wheat products. Eat 20 calories per pound of bodyweight drink 3 to 4 liters of water with a glass on empty stomach in the morning( gradually increase this) 1 to 2-3 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight and good workouts will help you gain. Don't forget the healthy fats from peanut butter nuts olive/coconut/fish oil and any unsaturated fats remember the ratio should be 52 %carbs 32 % protein 12-15 % fats take a multivitamin alongside too. Hope this helps :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51