Different diets

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 12:34pm
via Android

What eating habits do you have and what do you like recommending to people? Do you feel your way of eating is sustainable or do you struggle with it? Do you eat to lose/gain weight or is your focus being healthy and feeling well?

As for me, I'm a low carb/high fat advocate. It keeps my stomach working properly. I'm too fond of sugar and I haven't found a way to get rid of the addiction, so I'm always struggling to stick to my diet. I lost quite a lot of weight seven years ago by eating according to glycemic index and quitting the habit of eating fast foods, finished goods and enormous amounts of sugar every day. Since then my weight is on standstill. I'm on medication though, which might be an explanation.

31 Dec
I eat everything in moderation. I feel this way I can still make my goal without being deprive, but I also work twice as hard when exercising. You have to go with what works for you. I know everyone says eat all lean meat fruits, vegetables, and whole grain, but the average person who loves sweets or salty foods will find it difficult to go cold turkey(I know I did) This is my opinion
Image_thumb
109 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 2:32pm
via iOS
I try to eat healthier because it is too strict for me not toneat things i like.i dont eat fast food any more,i try to eat less sugary things as cookies,ets,more fresh vegetables or salads,more protein.i think i dont eat enough good fats but i am working on it.the best thing i could advice to othersbis portion size.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51