How to control your appetite?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 14, 2014 10:04pm
via Android

Hello i've just use this app for 2 days. I want to lose my weight.but its really hard for me to control my appetite.do you have any suggestion guys,how to control it?and what should i eat to control the calories also.thank you

Image_thumb
512 Posts
Dec 14, 2014 10:16pm
via Android

I've read, that thinking about your last meal makes you less hungry. Might be worth a try.

14 Dec
Drink water before and half hour after a meal and constantly at other times of the day just not during meals and eat as many salads as you want to keep hunger at bay the negative calorie ones. Eat healthy stay strong :D
14 Dec
Sorry meant to reply to the post but oh well..
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Dec 14, 2014 10:29pm
via Android

I find that spicy and strong tasting food seems to stop me eating so often. I think its because you have the taste in your mouth for so long after eating the meal, it sort of tricks you into thinking you have eaten more recently than you have.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 14, 2014 11:06pm
via iOS
I would recommend drinking tons of water and eating "zero calorie foods" (you can find lists online via Pinterest etc) which are basically foods that take more calories to digest than they actually are worth. Hope this helps!
10686961_599271806848621_8175151337401465996_n_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 14, 2014 11:20pm
via iOS
Eat If you're hungry!!!! But if you're just a bored eater like me It's pretty hard to control your appetite I find. But mints, Tons of water, and getting distracted by painting nails, or going for a walk help a lot
Dec 15, 2014 4:33am
via Android

I read somewhere that having all the healthy snacks and foods out and available are better than being able to see the junk food first. We would be more eager to eat them because we see those first. Eat when your hungry. I read drinking green tea helps when being active and curbs appetite. And if it's difficult to feel fuller longer look into foods that make you feel fuller longer. Just like there are foods that boost metabolism.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51