Fat burners & Toners

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Dec 28, 2014 1:29am
via Android

I wanna try fat burner and toner capsuals. Anyone got any recommendations?

28 Dec
I have weider or ultra ripped for my fat burner. It works
28 Dec
Why do you feel you need them? You are already in great shape!
Image_thumb
195 Posts
Dec 28, 2014 10:53am
via Android

I have made good experience with Lipo 100, a purely vegetable thermogenetic fat burner (not sure whether it's available in the States) - although you are obviously one person that does not need to burn any fat!

Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Dec 28, 2014 11:13am
via iOS
Looking at your figure I don't see why you need them? I've tried a few in the past but ultimately found lemon water, dandelion root and green tea work best for me. I've rheas good things about the Shredz range as well
Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 29, 2014 8:50am
via Android

Hey does lipo 100 really help u n what did it do

31 Dec
It really helped me overcome a "dead point" when not losing any weight though working out hard. It boosts the efficiency of burning energy in the mitochondrias, the little power plants in your body. Ingredients e.g. are caffeine and guarana. I personally combine it with L-Carnitine which helps carrying more fat to the mitochondrias. Good luck!
31 Dec
You will feel Lipo working by sweating more during your workout. Nice side effect: I personally felt a boost of energy and it blows away any fatigue.
31 Dec
Where do u get lipo 100?
31 Dec
I can buy it in my local fitness store, but as said: don't know whether it's available from the States. Maybe over the Internet, e.g. Amazon. The german producer is "Body Attack". Interesting fact: it's not on the doping list ;-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51