Food Journal?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Dec 29, 2014 2:48pm
via Android

I got this app where you post pictures of what you eat, every time you eat. In the past, food journals have helped me realize when I'm eating bad or eating too much. But lately I forget to post what I eat, and I start to eat worse. How do I motivate myself to remember to post every time I eat? It also sucks because I eat something bad, then feel bad about posting it.

29 Dec
Lol I know the feeling
30 Dec
That's the downside to tracking 'everything' you eat. It's a double edged sword and for me it's just better to make smart choices. Out with friends I order water with lemon before anyone else says anything. I commit myself to it at that point. Instead of cookies (don't buy them) I grab an apple with peanut butter. It's all about choices you make.
30 Dec
Let's start from now.
01 Jan
Imagine you cannot eat the food until you post a picture in the app.
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Dec 30, 2014 4:13pm
via iOS
Hi my name is Christa. I've found that using the app 'My Fitness Pal' had helped me a lot in tracking what I eat. It reminds you if you don't log your meal within a certain timeframe. Hope that helps 
30 Dec
This is a fantastic app to use and you can even set reminders if you haven't logged a meal :)
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Dec 30, 2014 10:30pm
via Android

I would say get a myfitness pal page it's really good .Although you do have to input how much food you have had. It usually sends a message to input your food if it's getting close to the next day. That way you can track your calories and exercise or if you just want motivation. Check it out

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 30, 2014 11:46pm
via Android

Try counting calories and insist on having budgeting to eat healthy and purge on cute outfits every ten lbs or gear to workout withI use lose it app and challager loseit o track down everything I lost 23 lbs and need 15 more . you can add me or anyone to support each other's goals .

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51