Recipes for people who suck at cooking

2 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 8:07am
via Android

So, I'm working on losing quite a few pounds and of course eating right will surely help you get there.. but my problem is this: I know what you're not supposed to eat and what's healthy for you, but I can't friggin' cook to save my life. I've noticed that I stop eating right because I get burnt out eating the same things every day and whenever I find a recipe it calls for like a superstar chef to make it. That's not me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I was hoping you all could share your easy, yet healthy recipes with us that are not so gifted :p

02 Jan
I would say use the crockpot for your different types of meats. You can leave it for 8 hrs while you are at work or school. Another good idea use colorful bell pepper and sweet onion that gives a lot of flavor. Eating healthy doesn't have to be a whole lot of cooking it can be simple. You can search youtube and pinterest for simple healthy foods.
30 Posts
Jan 3, 2015 6:43am
via Android

Sauté or steam different kinds of veggies. They're easy to make and you can add a splash or two of teriyaki sauce for added flavor.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51