What are the best foods to eat for losing belly fat?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 3, 2015 6:57am
via iOS
Im a dancer and i need to lose some belly fat for dance tryouts for my college dance team. I need help finding foods that are quick to make and i can find easily that are healthy and will contribute to slimming down and building core strength.
03 Jan
Well oat meal, berries, nuts (love almonds), Olive oil, eggs, beans and legumes, green veggies, peanut butter :D, skim milk will help, avocado (; on cheat days I love having a dark chocolate avocado smoothie. Eat fiber filled foods! (: it will keep you full so you don't over eat. Intense cardio and weight training. Always weight train before you do your cardio!
04 Jan
Sea weed, burns fat like butter.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 3, 2015 7:57am
via iOS
I'm also a dancer, and I think that watermelon boosts your metabolism and putting lemon into your water will also help! Also just be wise at what you are eating and excise reguarly!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 3, 2015 7:53pm
via iOS
This might be just a rumor but I've heard blueberries burn fat. Goodluck eating right for this new year
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 2:36am
via iOS
Almonds, spinach, avocados, grapefruit, apples, eggs, tomatoes, whole grains, berries, broccoli, walnuts, green tea, bananas, cucumber, celery, lemons. 
Just some stuff I found through research, currently trying to loose fat on my stomach as well.. Also try an egg white omlet with spinach and a little bit of cheese for breakfast it's super yummy :) 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51