Midnight cravings...

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
211 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 5:11pm
via Android

How do you people get over your midnight cravings.? I get cravings for something sweet or pizza and I just can't handle it, and I end up eating what I want which is not good. So what do ull do?

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 5:47pm
via Android

I get cravings though out the day too but i found it really helps if you disstrackt you're self with some thing small like even the time i spent writing this was enough to brake the craving i had and i think thats the key to it all till your cravings go away

04 Jan
I can't distract myself, I can wait for half an hour but my craving doesn't go
04 Jan
When was.the last time you ate and what did you eat
04 Jan
Cake piece, a couple of days back.
04 Jan
Try to eat twice a day but small meals
04 Jan
I eat around 5-6 meals Throughout the day
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 5:48pm
via Android

I crave too, and I usually drink water or tea until I'm full,  or if I absolutely have to have something sweet, I go for fruit. Bananas have been helping me with my cravings lately, so try giving them a try

04 Jan
Thank you, I'll try this.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 5:49pm
via Android

That's real good too i do the same thing

04 Jan
Create a habit to eat healthy small portions through out the day line every 3 hours, and your cravings will go away and your body will start heading junk food. I am speaking from experience. :-)
04 Jan
Hello ! I totally get how u feel.. i usually satisfy my midnight hunger with one tsp of peanut butter. Its quite a trick! You won't feel hungry anymore, at the same time one spoon of protein won't harm :-)
04 Jan
Thank you, I'll try that :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51