Having a hard time getting started

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 5, 2015 1:24pm
via Android

How to get motivated and stay

05 Jan
I hear you Felicia! Having a hard time getting going here too! But tell me this: WHY do you want to work out in the first place?
05 Jan
I'm need more energy. I'm always tired . I'm a curvy woman ..but I would like to feel sexy in some of clothes . I feel like the looks I get are like she's really big
05 Jan
at first we are tired a lot, but eventually you develop stamina :) also, it depends on your diet, if you dont keep yourself energized with food or eat a bunch of junk food, it will make you feel low on energy
05 Jan
OK the junk food is not a problem. But I have this thing about SODAS UGH...... I feel my weight in my belly.. I used to work out all the time but after having my daughter and just becoming busy and stress I stop...
05 Jan
well stress and getting busy can be problematic for weight loss. your mood and mindset affect your weight as well, but if you keep a positive mindset and start working out, however you can, even if its as little as 15 minutes a day, it will get better
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Jan 5, 2015 1:39pm
via iOS
Motivation is crucial. But to stay commited you have to get up one day and start working out, and repeat it the next day. Regardless what you feel, motivation may come and go, but what matters is you get up and do it. You won't always feel like it, but its how this works, eventually it will be a habit and motivation comes on its own :) if you need people to motivate you, here we are to support you
06 Jan
What would u say about cooking : o need a health way of cooking
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Jan 5, 2015 2:47pm
via Android

Try this one Every Night Of The Week Challenge its designed to be done every night as part or your daily routine..

It should become part of your life..i.e kids in bed, do routine, do chores get a coffee...brush teeth etc every night.

Its one step to a better life, healthier life for you and your children, after all living for and protecting our children is what we made to do apart from creating them of course :-)

06 Jan
@ matt c first night done ... good work out ..
06 Jan
Glad you liked it.. it was your first step and you took it so....Well done! But remember the good feeling keep hold of that good feeling and never forget it...its helps on days where it does feel so good :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51