Diet

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 7, 2015 12:31pm
via Android

I don't know what I should eat or what kind of diet I should have if I need to loose weight. And also, how to control cravings.

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 1:22pm
via Android

Hey...initially just start with basic diet programme like u don't hv to stop eating bt change the way of eating.

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 1:26pm
via Android

Find healthy food in ur every meal which is full of protein and proper carbs that ur body need

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 2:34pm
via Android

Peanut butter might help you with your cravings, it makes you feel fuller for longer....avoid saturated fats...nd exercise...

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 3:14pm
via Android

Hey, I have a tip on sugar cravings.  I buy the all natural sugar free jello cups, only with 5 calories, no sugars or carbs.  You can find the stevia or splenda ones.  Every time I get a craving I have a cup and bam it's gone.  As far as which diet to follow, start off by eating clean, portion and serving size, do some research about what macro percentages are suited for you and your goals, also look for your caloric intake to lose weight take it from there. 

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 4:09pm
via Android

Oatmeal in the morning first thing when you wake up. You will stay full till about 12...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51