How to gain weight and which workouts?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 18, 2015 1:26pm
via Android

Hello.

I'm a new beginner here. I'm 163 cm and 41 kg. I'm underweight. I think I have a fast metabolism. I eat 4 times a day and never do workout. My weight can't ever gain. I'd like to ask you, how to gain my weight? Which workouts do I have to follow? I want to change my life because I'm tired of being a skinny guy.

Thanks.

18 Jan
Hi there... a pound has 3500 cal in order for me to loose weight I need to cut 500 cal per day, so if u want to gain you would have to add 500 cal to your daily diet.....
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jan 18, 2015 1:50pm
via Android

U need to eat more and workout to gain weight as muscle

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 18, 2015 2:35pm
via Android

I was the same. Working the big muscle groups and adding protein shakes to the daily diet was the key for me.

So eat much during your meals and after workout a protein shake.
In the gym try stuff like heavy benchpress, deadlifts and squats at lest two times a Week. You should start getting buff fast. :)

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 18, 2015 5:23pm
via iOS
Its called ectomorph try some ectomorph workouts.
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 18, 2015 6:44pm
via iOS
It's really hard for guys with your kind of body type to gain weight it takes a lot of effort but not impossible first thing is you have to eat eat eat a lot and often every two hours if possible at least 3000 calories a day keep in mind that if you just lift every day you will get bigger but the real gains will come when you are eating right only do big compound lifts like bench press shoulder press squats pull ups. After a couple of months start adding some isolation exercises. You have to lift with intensity no more than ten reps to failure every set
18 Jan
Oops I didn't see your weight before 3000 calories will be on the outer end of what you could probably do
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 20, 2015 1:24am
via Android

Thanks for the advice. But I have a problem; when I eat some food, I always feel "full" before finishing it and I can't eat it anymore. What should I do?

20 Jan
Just get your self use to it and you'll see your body will adjust the way you eat
20 Jan
Eat more meals with less food in each of them. You cannot successfully eat all day if eat too much at one meal.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51