Veggies out there:help!!!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Jan 20, 2015 2:20am
via Android

Hey guys!

Im a vegetarian, and i didnt do lots of exercise until now. Im doing 45 min aerobics+bikini babe workout, and i feel i should be eating something else than my regular, since i dont ear lots of proteine. Can someone please help me?

20 Jan
Quinoa, avocado, peas, miss soup, peanut butter, brown rice, beet root and oats are some :)
20 Jan
Meso soup not mess soup.
20 Jan
Hey melissa thank you a lot!
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 20, 2015 2:25am
via Android

An easy way would be to start drinking soy protein shakes! You can order tubs of it online, for less money than you'd spend at your local health store.

20 Jan
Since i live in Brazil, its going to be more difficult to find them. But i will! Thanks for thw advice!
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 20, 2015 2:35am
via Android

Early morning before work out, drink luke warm water mixed with fresh lemon juice and 1 tablespoon honey.. Its amazing medicine...
Then drink lot of water throughout the day. Avoid coffee and junk food...
Eat more vegetables. Less rice. And use turmeric in cooking.. All the best..

20 Jan
Thanks a lot! I will
20 Jan
Pleased to be of help... :)
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 12, 2015 11:26pm
via Android

Bingo Ana.
You hit it my friend. Lemon, ginger, cinnamon tumeric.   These should be used a lot more in cooking

I am juicing right now but I need to continue exactly what you have posted.  Thank you.  Dieters plz take note.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Feb 15, 2015 7:54am
via Android

There is more protein in brocolli than steak

15 Feb
That's outrageous
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Feb 15, 2015 9:16am
via Android

Getting enough protein is important as an exercising vegetarian, but pretty easy if you pay attention to what you eat.

Rice & beans. Do you eat fish? Eggs, cottage cheese, yogurt, tempeh, wheat gluten (seitan), nuts, seeds (pumpkin seeds are a great source of iron, also),

There are so many vegetarian protein shakes out there. I use Sun Warrior Raw Vegan Natural. I'm in Korea and it's difficult to find products like that, but I can order it online.  iherb.com ships to Brazil & you can use this discount code for ten percent off: VGF048

Protein shakes are a nice convenience, but not necessary. Really, while being vegetarian means you won't get all that protein meat eaters get without even thinking about it, it's not that difficult to get enough from simple foods if you just pay it a little attention.

15 Feb
Get Rujuta Diwekar's dvd on Indian food. Mother load of info on veg-diet.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51