Feb 4, 2015 8:06pm
Hey guys I just want some more experienced people to tell me what they think of my diet which I will be starting soon.
Meal 1 - 3 eggs + 3 egg whites
- 1 slice of whole-grain toast
Meal 2 (snack) - 1 cup of fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 Apple
- 1 scoop of dynamite elite protien with water
Meal 3 (pre workout)- 1 scoop of dymatize elite
Meal 4 (after workout) - 2 scoops of dymatize elite
- 2 slices of white bread with 1 table spoon of jam
Meal 5 (lunch) - 1 chicken breast
- 1 slice whole-grain bread
Meal 6 (dinner) - 1 chicken breast
- 1 cup of broccoli
- 2 cups of mixed green salad
Meal 7 (bed time snack) - 2 scoops dymatize elite with 1 tablespoon peanut butter
Total calories 2,400, total protien 285g, total carbs 160g, 65g fat.
I'm trying to get to around 7% body fat. Thank you for taking your time to read this.