Stoner Snacks

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 5, 2015 7:13am
via Android

I can't be the only one to ask this but what are some healthy filling snacks to eat whenever you have the munchies. I know their are some healthy stoners out there. What advice do you have.

05 Feb
Bean salad, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, egg brown bread sandwiches, fruits in moderation, any kind of nuts according to your calorie window. Whole foods are best go only for protein powders in processed.
05 Feb
Cucumber with tajin and lemon! Or a sandwich of peanut butter organic with banana
05 Feb
Caramel rice cakes or regular ones with peanut butter :) or whole wheat pitas with red pepper hummus. Or cheerios right out the box!
05 Feb
Ooh or apple and banana chips!!
05 Feb
I like celery and bleu cheese dressing. Maybe not so good for you with the bleu cheese, but goes great with a buzz
Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 5, 2015 11:32am
via Android

A tomato sandwich

05 Feb
Peanut butter && apples, it's great high or sober
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 6, 2015 10:58pm
via Android

Easy to grab healthy options like fruit, etc

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 4:46pm
via iOS
Fruits are the way to go. They are low on calories plus high on fiber.
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Feb 8, 2015 6:18pm
via Android

Right on dude!

I was working on this myself, and I've slacked recently. But I started by just changing what I keep in the house. It comes down to foresight.

I'll buy a bunch of veggies and slice them up and put in containers right away. That way dipping some carrot sticks into black bean hummus is not only delicious,  but every bit as convenient as grabbing a bag of gummy worms. I keep dried fruit or yogurt around to satisfy my sweet tooth.

Basically just having lots of fast, easy, convenient, HEALTHY finger food on hand. So even if I eat a butt ton of calories, at least they're nutritious calories.

Also, for portion control, it helps me if I put some chips in a bowl, instead of eating out of the bag. If I finish the bowl and reallyreally want more after ten minutes, I'll go get more, but at least I'm not mindlessly grazing. Otherwise I'd easily eat the whole bag without even really wanting to, ya know?

We stoners need to plan ahead lol

08 Feb
Peanut butter and apples

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51