Eating when ill

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 9:05am
via Android

How do you manage sticking to your diet when you're ill? I myself lose track completely and eat whatever, partly because I'm too weak to cook and a lot of food doesn't taste good, partly because I feel sorry for myself for being sick. Should I just let it slide for the few days that I'm sick, or should I be hard on myself?

16 Feb
Just eat alot of veg soup nd u wont get off ur diet if u do that
Image_thumb
195 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 9:18am
via Android

Especially when being ill I'd go with everything making me feel better. You can still go back to your diet when back in business. You may loose track a little but this is a lifetime journey right?

Tip: if you are able to cook I'd go with a handmade chicken soup. It really helps your body in fighting the disease.

16 Feb
Get well soon!
16 Feb
Thanks, Matthias! I kinda feel the same way, maybe I just needed to hear it from someone else. :) I've been thinking though, wonder how fast you'd recover from sickness (not to mention hangovers!) if you'd be consistent with eating healthy. Well, until someone else starts cooking for me I'll never know, haha!
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 10:51am
via Android

Oh what happened? Caught a viral?

16 Feb
First stomach bug, now the flu. I usually catch a cold like once a year, I hope this is a once in a lifetime experience, lol.
16 Feb
Hahaha well hope you get back at it pretty soon :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51