Raw garlic ?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
54 Posts
Feb 23, 2015 12:23am
via iOS
I have read there are tons of benefits with just eating raw garlic!!! Sooo I wanted to see if anyone has any experiences good or bad with it before I eat me some garlic and have bad breath for days
23 Feb
Raw garlic has lots of benefits. I take it sometimes myself. It stings the mouth when I chew on it. A couple of times I felt nauseous. But I know the benefits are really good, so I continue doing it.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Feb 23, 2015 12:42am
via Android

I mean it may help with lowering cholesterol,  may help improve endurance. Garlic does have vitamins and minerals. But if you eat well. Maintain a clean nutritious diet you won't have to go to such extremes of eating raw garlic. But if you are set on raw garlic you can buy it in pill form. Probably be a lot easier to take down lol.

23 Feb
Haha true garlic pills would be way easier to take idk why I didn't think of that :)
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Feb 23, 2015 1:40am
via iOS
I followed you Nikki the other day, can you follow me back puhlease ?!
Image_thumb
171 Posts
Feb 23, 2015 12:04pm
via Android

I'm guessing you could also get those empty capsules and put minced garlic in them... Depending on how much you really wanna eat raw garlic, lol

23 Feb
Garlic a good but I'm not sure about chewing it up and eating it raw! I might just stick with the garlic pills or the capsules like you suggested!! :)
23 Feb
Eat raw garlic first thing in morning , i prefer swallow a garlic better than chew it. it has tons of benefits, it's nutritious anti antioxidants.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51