BCAA or whey ? urgent!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
51 Posts
Feb 24, 2015 8:48am
via Android

It'll be my first supplement im getting this weekend but im not sure which to get. bcaa or whey ? i workout 3 to 4 times(or lesser) a week and protein is always the least in my diet. i find it hard to grow them muscles , as if i already reach my maximum. so im trying new things this weekend.any advice?

24 Feb
The best whey proteins have BCCA's, you can take 2 or 3 times a day or combine with BCAA's before and after training. Many people who want to gain muscle combines.
24 Feb
do i drink it even if i dont work out?
24 Feb
if you can not drink, try animal pak or jumbo pak
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Feb 24, 2015 9:26am
via Android

Like said already.  Look for protein that has bcaas included.  I prefer bsn syntha 6. It has 5 g bcaa and 22 g protein. Look it up

24 Feb
someone recommend me that though! any thoughts on nitrotech?
24 Feb
I use to use phase 8 by the same company it was a good product. As for nitrotech, seems reasonably prices and offers a good 30 g of protein per serving but does contain creatine so it's best used before intense workouts. If you aren't working out intense with weights I wouldn't go for it
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Feb 24, 2015 4:08pm
via Android

Don't worry about it. Unless you're really working out hard and you've scientifically maximized other aspects of your diet, most protein supplements are going to be just fine for your needs. As you grow and learn in this process you'll get a better idea of what you need.

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Feb 25, 2015 10:02am
via Android

I use both but if it comes down to just picking one then surely go for whey!

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 27, 2015 7:15pm
via iOS
BCAA is your branch chain amino acids Whey is a protein so there going to accomplish different things so it really depends on what your looking to achieve on what one will be most beneficial to you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51