What should I eat to gain enough strength for extensive exercise?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 28, 2015 1:28pm
via iOS
I feel dizzy whenever I start working out. Hope you can help :)
01 Mar
Eat lots of fruit and meat. And make sure you get lots of whey protein...like a protein shake, or if you don't like those, tropical smoothie cafe adds whey protein to the smoothies if you ask them to! Hope my comment helped! good luck on your journey!
03 Mar
You need to make sure your having the write amount of protein and more importantly good carbs. Carbs are what give you energy, for example sweet patatoes and brown rice. Also make sure you have a lot of water
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Feb 28, 2015 11:53pm
via Android

Make sure you stay hydrated during exercise it can help you with your dizziness. And also talk to your physician.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 1, 2015 7:03am
via Android

Anything with protein would work

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 1, 2015 2:16pm
via Android

Have a snack half an hour before working out, either something that quickly gives energy, like a banana, granola bar etc, or something rich in protein. Make sure you drink enough water. If you work out hard, have a snack after you're finished too.

Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Mar 2, 2015 11:32am
via iOS
I normally have a banana or a go ahead yogurt bar before I head out to the gym. Enough to give me the energy but not feel too full and sluggish.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 3, 2015 6:02am
via Android

Good diet of protein and carbs

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Mar 6, 2015 5:27am
via iOS
Anything high in protein and fiber! I would suggest eating a banana or a protein bar prior to working out and a smoothie or shake postworkout. Also make sure to take sips of water throughout your workouts to stay hydrated :)
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Mar 6, 2015 8:25am
via Android

http://greatist.com/health/complete-guide-workout-nutrition-infographic

Image_thumb
151 Posts
Mar 6, 2015 3:58pm
via iOS
Something high in protein. Grilled chicken breast for example

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51