how can i control the cravings?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 8, 2015 6:14pm
via iOS
i know im not the only one that craves pizza or ice cream every once in a while! but what are some ways to control my calorie count and minimize my cravings?
08 Mar
You can also find healthier alternatives! I just recently got almond milk ice cream from whole foods and it's great with the reduced guilt
09 Mar
Instead of popcorn I get baby carrots or nuts, instead of soda I drink smoothies (I but the ones from the store called Naked) , and instead of ice cream get yogurt , or just fill yourself up so u can stop craving . I don't really like pizza , but I rat spaghetti , has good protein .
09 Mar
*I get the ones from the store called Naked * haha mistyped oops
09 Mar
thank you guys
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 8, 2015 7:40pm
via iOS
The way I do it is to --- eat them --- with 50% less quantity!! I usually also have 1/2 stalk of celery sticks soon to follow after fatty/junk food. That way, I feel like I'm cleansing the system :)

Hope this help!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 8, 2015 8:32pm
via Android

Drink plenty of water !

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 8, 2015 8:49pm
via Android

Water, eat minimum of what you want then do a detox (that's how I do it), or I try to create a healthy alternative

Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 8, 2015 8:54pm
via iOS
i have been drinking a lot of white & green teas lately to fill myself up with antioxidants. the craving hasnt been as bad. but i definitely will take your tips for water!! thanks a lot(:
09 Mar
Eat a small portion of dark chocolate about 5 blocks . one for every craving throughout the day accompanying with a palm full of nuts and small fruit like blueberries and a glass of water every time. This should kill cravings fill you up and burn fat
15 Mar
But eating five blocks of chocolate a day is just crazy. Rather save them for the weekend, have a cheat day and eat ten blocks then. Dark chocolate has less sugar, yes, but it's still a whole lot of sugar.
15 Mar
truth is im definitely not a dark chocolate person! but i do lower my sugar count by taking a lot of things out of my diet.
15 Mar
Also, nuts are packed with healthy fats and so on but they're really calorie dense. Five blocks of dark chocolate and five palmfuls of nuts can add up to a thousand calories (!!) to your daily calorie count. You could've just as well eaten a couple of bars of regular chocolate and on top of that some biscuits.
15 Mar
im on a 2,000 calorie diet right now so 1,000 calories a day sort of holds me back on what i can eat

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51