Calorie diet

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Mar 12, 2015 3:14pm
via Android

is it bad to go by a 1200 calorie diet to lose a lot of weight. Why is it considered for only temporary weight loss. I want long term weight loss . I'm over 200 pounds and I want to lose a lot of weight . How do I find out the best calorie diet to go by. I think I've been doing just fine eating 5-6 small meals daily and staying within 1000-1200 calories .

12 Mar
Read through the two posts I suggested in your previous post.
12 Mar
Follow the paleo diet, You don't have to watch calories. There has been a lot of research that proves cutting out gluten, starches and products that contains high fructose corn syrup leads to fat loss but not only that people feel 100 times better. Also you will have to watch your dairy intake even though dairy has some healthy properties it also is high in fat. There are a lot of healthier foods out there that can give you the nutrients found in dairy. For me I had to modify the paleo diet because I couldn't fully give up bread...
12 Mar
The best way to loose weight is not mixing fats and carbohydrates!! Try it for a month. I hope you see great results (sorry if I made a mistake in writing, English is not my first language)
12 Mar
You shouldn't do a diet like that, just eat lots of fruits and veggies because of all the vitamins in the fruits and veggies you'll lose more weight
13 Mar
1200 calories is too low
Image_thumb
222 Posts
Mar 12, 2015 3:55pm
via Android

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51