Can musli help me gain weight?

4 posts | Original | Recent

1524654_10151816765521086_326822272_n_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 19, 2015 11:03am
via Android

Plz tell me guys i read that it contains alot of proteins but i need ur advice

19 Mar
Grains and flours do not contain a lot of protein. They are mainly carbs. Protein rich food is e.g. meat, eggs, lentils and beans. Some dairy products are protein rich too. Rule of thumb: is it from the animal kingdom? It's most likely protein rich. Is it from nature? Most likely contains mostly carbs.
19 Mar
But will it help me gain weight? I eat it as a snack between meals?
19 Mar
So what you need to do, good sir, is to always read labels. Compare the amount of protein and carbs in what you buy. When it comes to vegetables and fruits, vegetables are lower in carbs than fruit because of the high sugar content in fruit. Vegetables generally contain very little to no protein at all, but you need to eat lots of veggies anyway to get all the nutrition and vitamins your body needs.
19 Mar
That I can't answer since gaining weight isn't my thing. Ask Raja how much protein/carbs you should eat to gain weight, he's the expert!
20 Mar
I am flattered Anna! :D
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Mar 19, 2015 11:11am
via Android

Got no idea what musli is bro!

19 Mar
Same as granola
19 Mar
Oh okay thanks
19 Mar
Thank u guys u are really helpful i wish our hardwork will give the results we dream of
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 19, 2015 5:00pm
via Android

It depends what type of weight you want to gain. If you are looking for a healthy lean muscle mass, then you need to eat 5 times per day, protein rich meals(if you need some examples of foods PM me), you need to support it with proper Nutrition, and you need to do physical exercies for your musles to grow.

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Mar 19, 2015 9:14pm
via Android

Jeez-itz Crackers people,

Is it food? Does it have protein and carbs? Then you'll gain weight. I think it goes without saying that it shouldn't be the ONLY thing you eat, but it helps.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51