What/how much to eat?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 25, 2015 1:31am
via Android

Hello everybody,

I decided to start training again.. just a few months before the summer.

I want to know what are the best things to eat before a workout? After a workout? And during the day? How much can I drink (water)?

I hope you can help me!

25 Mar
Lol bro so what your asking for is simply a nutrition plan...no worries. I can help you out. My first question is how active are you. And what's your age.
25 Mar
Thnx, i'm 18yo, I want to fitness three times a week around 1 intensive hour. I play soccer, Saturday one or two matches of 90 minutes and Thursday 1.5 hour training. So I'm a active person haha
Image_thumb
76 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 12:59am
via Android

Omg soccer? Niceee I love soccer!!! Well I would recommend salad personally but any veggies really and lean meats r great!! Some fruit is good after a workout to replace the "glycogen" taken out of your muscles. Really, ur fit already Soo just focus on the veggies and getting enough protein for your muscles! Also smoothies r awesome in the mornings!! Keep up the good work!!:D

Image_thumb
76 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 1:08am
via Android

Also ya water, water, water!! U need lots of it bcuz without enough H2O ur muscles won't perform as well. And since ur doing a lot of cardio with the soccer I would deff make sure ur getting enough carbs from the veggies, fruit/smoothies, whole wheat pasta, rice and beans r great too! N don't forgot to eat bad badddd here and there! Give yourself a break n eat whatever lol. Hope I helped a little:)

Monica V*_*

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 2:00am
via Android

How much depends on your goals, if you are looking to gain mass then you need to take in a total of, 20 times your bodyweight in pounds, calories. Go for 5-6 meals a day with at least 20 gms of protein in each of them. Good carbs from sweet potatoes oats whole wheat products etc. Drink as much water as you can in a day shoot for a gallon in the beginning, start your day with it aswell.

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 2:00am
via Android

How much depends on your goals, if you are looking to gain mass then you need to take in a total of, 20 times your bodyweight in pounds, calories. Go for 5-6 meals a day with at least 20 gms of protein in each of them. Good carbs from sweet potatoes oats whole wheat products etc. Drink as much water as you can in a day shoot for a gallon in the beginning, start your day with it aswell.

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 27, 2015 3:11am
via Android

Peanut butter and bananas (a sandwich or a smoothie or something) are good for a workout snack because the protein and fiber keeps you from feeling hungry without feeling too full! That's what I do

29 Mar
Unfortunately I don't like peanut butter haha
Image_thumb
76 Posts
Mar 28, 2015 6:56pm
via Android

Yeah totally agree with above^^

31 Mar
Hello monica please could you help me with my diet please
Mar 31, 2015 7:11am

little foods good for health and then easy to digest..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51