What's your favorite recipe?
Hi! I love to cook. Now since I am working out, I am also eating better. What is your favorite recipe for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks? Have you tweaked it to make it healthier or do you eat a smaller portion? Honestly for me I've used Dr. Ian advice to eat until you are no longer hungry instead of eating until you are full. It helps!
A really easy healthy one is Kerala Vegetable Stew/Curry :
1. Heat a few spices in 1-2tbsp oil: green cardamon (3), cinnamon (small piece), pepper(a pinch), some curry leaves.
2. Add 2cloves of crushed garlic and a small bit of ginger
3. Add onions. Saute
4. Add cut veggies: beans , carrots, peas, eggplant, zucchini or any. Add a bit of water to soften.
5. Add some diluted coconut milk, and cook. Add the thicker coconut milk in the end and cook on low heat.
6. Finish off with a bit of peanuts.