8 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 3:56am
via iOS
Dead serious about getting back into a fitness regime! What are the best supplements (pre-post work outs, protein and creatine). Much appreciated fellow fit friends
10 Apr
Creatine, protein, multi vit, fish oil, and more than anything a solid diet!
821 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 5:43am
via Android

Protein - bsn syntha 6 or isopure zero carb. Pre workout - black market labs adrenalyn cuts or bulk, nothing tops those by far the best p.w. post workout - muscle pharm recon. Creatine - promera sports concret capsules. Fat burner - neon sports thermo rev, great for cutting energy drinks if you are like me and have a Caffeine addiction.

03 Apr
But of course I must add. Nutrition is no. 1 overall
10 Apr
I agree im used to drinking 2 monsters a day and now i take a thermogenic and i have had one since
13 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 9:38am
via Android

Vitargo professional pre and post workout, animal m stack naturalĀ  prohormonal suport testosterone and whey protein this is the Best combination.

17 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 1:05pm
via Android

I would start with a good multi vitamin, check and correct your diet if a change is needed. Drink lots of water and add a whey protein shake after workouts. All of the other stuff can get VERY expensive and is not always necessary. Best to start off slow and see how your body responds to each additional supplement before just jumping in with both feet. Good luck!

13 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 2:18pm
via Android

vitargo professional is glycogen and BCCA's is the highest quality carbohydrate that exists and reaches 80 muscle faster, profit is double quick pass through the digestive system and replenish glycogen rapidly. My recommendation is that you can take vitargo, animal m stack and whey protein

11 Posts
Apr 7, 2015 7:16pm
For PRE WORKOUT I use a Vitality Elevate Energy Kick drink with an Access Exercise bar POST WORKOUT vitality elevate ultra performance protein bars and a vitality elevate ultra performance protein shake
1657 Posts
Apr 7, 2015 7:44pm

Whey protein isolate - don't care about the brand as long as it's low carb/fat & high protein per scoop

flaxseed & fish oil tablet in the morning

Other than that it's solid, balanced meals, keeping my protein at 40%+ most days, and a healthy mix of carbs/fats.

I'm far from being a bodybuilder but I'm happy

1 Post
Apr 9, 2015 12:15pm

And what do you think about such is that safe and works?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51