Diet while working abs out? Yay or ney?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 4, 2015 6:15pm
via Android

I want to get abs, should I eat less? Or what should I eat at all? Any advices?

Image_thumb
512 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 7:05pm
via Android

The most important thing if you want to get a six-pack is loosing the fat layer over the abs, and that includes a diet and some cardio.

04 Apr
Thanks! Do you have anything particular in mind? :)
04 Apr
Anything that makes you sweat and raises your heart rate is ok. Choose something you can enjoy so you do it regularly.
04 Apr
Awesome! Thanks so much!
04 Apr
No problem (:
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 11:08am
via Android

Yes im also doing my abs read my posts to inform yourself on dieting when getting abs both are important yes cardio is very vital so u can see your muscles no matter how many times u do the abs it will pack it on with abs under tht fat layer eat no junk,trans fat,count your calories. I don't really like these skimble workouts  i do Xhit on Youtube and my Ab Circle pro running for cardio and dancing videos plus weights 1.5kilos about to increase the weight to 2 or 2.5 kgs i do 2 arm workouts intense then 3 abdominal workouts 3 sets of ten twice.Spiderman planks,spiderman crunches,leg raises,everything to try and strengthen my core.

05 Apr
I actually to p90x , sprints and skipping for abs . Wat u do for abdonimal abs??
05 Apr
I do sit ups and various kinds of crunches, like accordion etc... Everything helps.
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 11:23am
via Android

Okay count your calories don't eat junk never skip meals expecially breakfast.no chocalate  everything in moderation.I found weight training has been the best for me. For your diet i eat no more than 1000 per day breakfast is the biggest meal . your metabolism needs to work really well so start looking @the ingredients  no fructose corn syrup eat Avacado,fruit,nuts flax seeds make smoothies out of berries,nannas,any fruits concentrate on including  the good stuff.green tea is awesome its great alternative.moving is the key buring cals more than u consume . think of your body as a car we need fuel to run properly START cooking no takeaways foods nrver know what's in it.look up special low FAT recipes to cook never eat 1200 depending on your needs. Hope that helps.

05 Apr
Thanks! This was really helpful.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51