Sugar in my coffee

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
99 Posts
Apr 10, 2015 6:58am
via Android

So i used to have 3 teaspoons of sugar in my coffee then went down to 2 and 1 and now starting with half a teaspoon. I just cannot drink it without any sugar at all but hopefully i get there. How do people have their coffees with no sugar at all lol

10 Apr
I use creamer and no sugar. Just a little french vanilla. It sweetens the coffee and im hoping it keeps it light enough to not stain my teeth. Lol
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Apr 10, 2015 7:27am
via Android

I use half a teaspoon for 10 oz. Nothing wrong with a little all natural sugar. I don't add any cream. Just black, with a little sugar

10 Apr
Nah i have to have milk in my coffee.
10 Apr
Nasty lol I couldn't suffer through that. Need the crramer!
Image_thumb
100 Posts
Apr 10, 2015 8:03am
via Android

Lol I have creamy coffee with 3 teaspoons sugar..... Not going to change it......I have it once a day for mood and it should be just perfect

10 Apr
Yeh true. Coffee is so important so we gotta enjoy it the way we want :)
Image_thumb
215 Posts
Apr 10, 2015 8:22am
via Android

When I started drinking coffee 30 years ago, I added 3 sugar to one little cup. Reduced it with time passing by until I didn't take any at all. It's all just a question of use. A while ago, at work, I took the wrong cup. Big cup, one sugar... I almost spit it out, such a bad taste.

10 Apr
Yeh im like that too. Even if its 2 teaspoons i cant drink it
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Apr 10, 2015 1:35pm
via Android

They're crazy lol that's how
I refuse to drink coffee without a spoonful of sugar and a bunch of hazelnut creamer

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 10, 2015 2:18pm
via Android

The same. Can't drink coffee and tea without sugar and don't know what to do :(

14 Apr
For tea, try agave nectar, which cine on several kind of flavors out ask natural honeyy :)
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Apr 10, 2015 7:34pm
via iOS
Why don't you try sweeteners
10 Apr
I have. It gives it a different taste and apparently sweeteners have alot of chemicals in them.
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Apr 10, 2015 9:37pm
via Android

Natural sugar is better than any creamer or diet sugar. (never use diet sugar)
It okay to have half tsp. Just try to reduce cups of coffee & tea for the day..

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Apr 16, 2015 1:01am
via Android

I drink my coffee out of a 16-oz mug which would make it a 2-cup mug. I add 3 teaspoons of brown sugar simply because of the size of the mug...so for 1 cup I guess you could say I add 1.5 teaspoons of brown sugar.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51