Need Major Advice! Plzz !

4 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 6:23am
via iOS
Hey. I started my diet and workout during the spring vacation but tomorow its back to skl and i srsly dnt know what to do! What should i eat at school? Im trying to stay away from bread so a sandwich is definetly out! But when my friends are next to me and snacking away i start craving the snacks ! But i dnt wanna back down. What should i do?!
13 Apr
Task protein bars with you
13 Apr
14 Apr
Protein shake
15 Apr
I have the same problem ! But I have found things like rivita and cracker snacks (sorry I can't spell..) are really light and filling x
26 Apr
Stay away from protein bars if weight loss is your goal, they're full of calories. Protein shakes are good
108 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 6:56am
via Android

Prep your own meals and take healthy snacks

13 Apr
What kind of meals and snacks?
13 Apr
Lean proteins with veggies and low carbs and snack on fruits and almonds
37 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 11:50am
via Android

Oatmeal with bananas & apple will make you stuffed for long time.

950 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 3:36pm
via Android

Chopped vegetables are something easy to pack a container of & you can eat tons of them with no worries. Pack a piece of fruit, too. It's tough to make the choice but if it's right there, you just fill up on it then it's easier to resist the stuff you think you really want.

For meals, well it kind of all depends on your living situation...  Do you cook? Do you have your own kitchen /fridge?

In general, stick to real food. Vegetables, protein that is not processed (chicken breast not chicken nuggets) if you want easy then chopped veggies and canned tuna /salmon /chicken...  

Nuts & seeds.  Plain unsweetened yogurt with blueberries & some chopped nuts & chia seeds, cottage cheese, if youre gonna have carbs go for whole grain: brown rice, oatmeal (not the sweetened packs though), muesli, brown whole grain bread...

13 Apr
Thanku so much! That helps alot

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51