Nausea !!!!

4 posts | Original | Recent

May 6, 2015 4:52am
via iOS
Guys need ur suggestions. I'm a beginner n already a month I'm on workout program. My trainer suggested me to take protein to get lean muscle. But every time I consumed the protein I felt nausea. I feel discomfort. Was this normal? Or should I stop from consuming it. Thanx ya
06 May
I believe if your feeling like this every single time you consume this protein? Then you should probably stop! But! It doesn't necessarily mean that you shouldn't try other supplements if your still interested?
06 May
Hai Sharon. Good to hear from u buddy. Yah every time I consumed I feel nausea n discomfort for couple of hours. Do u have any suggestions wht should I take rather than protein. Thanx ya
09 May
To be honest, I would go with the others suggestions as well as mine. Reason being I don't take protein. But I hope my advice was good for you! G.L! :)
Image_thumb
144 Posts
May 6, 2015 5:52am
via Android

You may be allergic or just intolerant to that type of protein. If it makes you sick just stop and switch up. Personally whey is hard on my gut compared to say pea, rice or soy protein. I'm thinking you just try something different. Best of luck!.

Image_thumb
45 Posts
May 6, 2015 5:53am
via Android

Do you drink it very quickly? What kind of protein do you drink? Do you mix it with only water?

06 May
Hi Amber. Thanx for the reply. Yah I drink it quickly . N I mixed it with cold water. It's whey protein.
06 May
Try drinking it slower as it makes you feel full so quickly if you drink it too fast. My brother gets sick if he chugs his. Is the discomfort a tight and full feeling in your stomach?
06 May
Yahhh exactly as wht ur brother felt. Thanx for the advice buddy. Will try to sip it slowly hehhe.
06 May
What if you drink other cold stuff quickly? I can't drink cold drinks quickly, I getcramps in my stomach which feels like Nausea too
Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 7, 2015 3:20am
via iOS
Check into pea protein. It is non whey, very healthy and natural less side effects. also if you are mixing with just water, milk etc? Try cashew milk it's great and gentle on digestion.
07 May
Woww it's just a good idea. Will look for it Amber. I love cashew very much. Thanx for the sharing buddy

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51