Good Protein

3 posts | Original | Recent
May 6, 2015 1:10pm
via iOS
Guys wht can be better protein to be taken to get lean muscle. I really intolerant with whey protein. Suggests me some protein other than whey. And guys taking protein regularly will lead us to gain weight? Thanx for sharing ur knowledge guys. Sharing is caring
06 May
If the supplement make u sick then just get your protein from food i.e chicken, turkey, fish, eggs there is a whole bunch of protein rich foods that are also low in fat and calories
211 Posts
May 6, 2015 3:39pm

Did you ever try soya? Nuts have a lot of protein too (though healthy fat too, don't eat too much). Also you can eat quark (curd), cheese, fish, chicken....

Protein is good. Of course, if you eat more calories than you burn, you will gain weight - no matter where the calories (energy) do come from.

06 May
Hai Heiko. Thank u for the info. Sure I'll try to take some soy made product.
950 Posts
May 6, 2015 4:04pm
via Android

How about casein protein? That's the other dairy by product. It's good for slow absorption, they say. Cottage cheese is a good source. They also make shake mixes with it. I use a raw vegan protein called Sun Warrior to supplement my whey protein. It's kind of expensive. There is also hemp protein, rice protein... There are a whole lot of commercial products that are not whey based.

Depending on your exercise program, you can likely get most of your protein from food sources. Tuna, chicken, brown rice & beans, salmon, nuts are more a good fat source with a protein bonus, eggs are a great source...

Protein is supposed to be good for gaining muscle, but of course you gotta push hard in the gym to make your body need that protein.

06 May
Hai Patrick. Thanx for the sharing buddy. My body intolerant for Casein protein too. I think I should go with food protein first. All the best for ur workout. Adios

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51