4 posts | Original | Recent
13 Posts
May 7, 2015 3:31pm

SO , trying to eat healthy is expensive in my opinion, plus i dont buy the groceries in the house... im still working on getting a job so therefore i can get a gym membership & buying food for myself! but my dad buys junk food! & i don't know what to eat! i've been boiling eggs, eating salads, eating tilapia, whats some other ideas?? i'm on a budget guys! :(

12 Posts
May 7, 2015 3:33pm
via Android

Maybe ask your dad if he can buy some fruit for youIf he says no then try just eating smaller portions of the food and stay on track with your workoutsI hope this helped :)

211 Posts
May 7, 2015 3:49pm

Can you talk to your dad, so he would buy more healthy stuff too? Or can you join him when buying food?
If nothing works, make the best of junk food. Add salads, veggies, chicken, tuna, beef... usually people think, eating healthy must be expensive or won't taste. But a chicken burger with salad, cucumber, tomatoes, onions.. everyone loves. Just an example of course - I just want to show you, there are ways to change the food and your dad won't even notice it.

821 Posts
May 7, 2015 11:42pm
via Android

Canned tuna is a buck. Chicken breast is pretty cheap. I get 10 lbs for under 30 bucks at costco. Look through sales papers and circle the deals, show them to your dad. And then Google pictures of very unhealthy people. Maybe he'll make a connection.

08 May
Chicken thighs tend to be cheaper than chicken breasts and I prefer the dark meat over the white and dry chicken breasts anyways! Also, frozen veg and rice can go a long way! Try to price match or look up flyers to get the best deals. I use an app called flipp to find whats on sale for every grocery store in my area. Walmart usually price matches everything for me from the flipp app :) also, pay attention to what fruit and vegs are in season because they go on sale when theres an abundance of them! If you...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51