Abs routine with workout at home

8 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
May 8, 2015 11:13pm
via Android

I want to know a routine of food with workout for my abs at home.

Image_thumb
28 Posts
May 9, 2015 12:41am
via iOS
So you want to lose your gut ?
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
May 9, 2015 10:41am
via Android

I'm thin, 61KG 175cm but I heard that I must eat on a specific routine while doing the abs workout to let my muscles appear.

Image_thumb
28 Posts
May 9, 2015 3:05pm
via iOS
I guess there are ways to reduce sub Q fat stores.   One way is to cut down on carbs.  This makes your body use fat stores for fuel and leans you down.  Carbs also hold water making you a bit more puffy.   As for AB workouts.  There are myriad of workouts on this app for that    Do u do any exercise yet?
Image_thumb
28 Posts
May 9, 2015 3:06pm
via iOS
I guess there are ways to reduce sub Q fat stores.   One way is to cut down on carbs.  This makes your body use fat stores for fuel and leans you down.  Carbs also hold water making you a bit more puffy.   As for AB workouts.  There are myriad of workouts on this app for that    Do u do any exercise yet?
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
May 9, 2015 3:57pm
via Android

I go to the gym 6 days per week but my month at the gym will end soon and I won't be able to go again for a bit so I'm planning to do abs exercises at home till I go back to the gym. All what I want to know is what to eat besides the exercises to make the muscles appear.

Image_thumb
28 Posts
May 9, 2015 8:53pm
via iOS
Just curious what type of exercise you do?  Like purely weights or purely cardio or a mix of each?   I don't think there is like one food tha you can add in and that will give you a six pack.   It's a matter of burning fat and at the same time hyper trophy of abdominal muscles.
Image_thumb
28 Posts
May 9, 2015 9:00pm
via iOS
I have to add that in my experience it's more about the timing of fats and carbs thruou te day that make the difference.  I stay very lean year round because I practice this.    In the morning I never eat any carbs.   Only coffee and sometimes a fat like cream or coconut oil.   I restrict carbs thru day besides raw fruit or veg and some protein like boiled egg or whey protein with cinnamon and almond milk.   Then I workout    After that I eat my carbs and whatever else.   No junk and no artificial flavors or vegetable oils.    I make gains during this and also keep a six pack.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51