My Fitness Pal

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
May 12, 2015 7:33pm
via iOS
It locked me out and told me I violated the Terms of Use but I didn't do anything wrong! Can anyone help...I actually love this app
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
May 12, 2015 7:36pm
via Android

Contact customer support.

Image_thumb
821 Posts
May 13, 2015 3:14am
via Android

I've never heard of that happening with any app. Just try reinstalling it. I prefer sparkpeople for tracking calories and macros, maybe give that a try.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
May 13, 2015 3:44am
via Android

I have figured out the situation... I contacted a support person and they told me that since I posted my age on one of the forums asking for some advice they had to boot me off because I'm not 18 and I'm too young to be keeping track of my calories... I don't know... I don't think that matters... I want to know how my body reacts to what I'm eating and keeping track helps... I told her if she can't respect that then I'll take my support somewhere else

13 May
Wth. Makes no sense. Yeah dl sparkpeople it's a good app
13 May
I'm betting it's just for liability reasons. They're not actively verifying ages but if you put it out there, they have no way to deny they knew. There aren't BMIs or daily caloric values set for younger ages, so I imagine calorie counting apps have to officially say they're not for minors.
13 May
Ur under age! U shouldnt track your calories! :) funny :) maybe they noticed some anorexia signs on u :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51