How to stop eating unhealthy?

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 19, 2015 2:47am
via Android

I've been good with sticking to my workouts, but for the life of me I can't tell myself no when it comes to food. It's even harder because my boyfriend and I both have our birthdays coming up only 3 days difference from each other. So I know we'll be eating whatever is in front of us. But I really want to loss another 10-15 pounds. I've succeeded in the first 10. But it's getting harder, I feel like I'm at an in pass. How do I stick with eating right?!?!?

19 May
Maybe you and your boyfriend could buy a nutribullet for your birthdays. You know how much health you can get out of those. :-) it might make you change your eating habits.... and babe, do what the hell you like on your birthday.. just need to work a little harder afterwards. Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! XX
19 May
Oh yeah, you could fast the day before your birthdays. Just eat fruit all day. X
19 May
And put cake in the nutribullet! Yes!
19 May
Yes hA... bung whatever you want! But honestly add honey and ice to fruit. Honey is a fantastic natural sweetner.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 19, 2015 4:24am
via Android

Get rid of anything unhealthy in your house and buy all the good stuff! Veggies, fruits, proteins, etc! Then you won't even have the option to eat anything unhealthy when you're craving junk food! When you're home at least lol... and having a meal plan really helps too! I plan out my breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the week and even prepare some of it on the weekends so I don't end up stopping for fast food when I run out of energy after a long day of work or am in a rush and don't feel like cooking!

19 May
I already do. But the problem is that there is always other foods that I can eat at work, and again with our birthdays coming up. That and I have celiac so whenever I see that there is a gluten free option for pastries I have to get it. And unfortunately I've been finding more and more.
Image_thumb
954 Posts
May 19, 2015 5:14am
via Android

I have to pretty much consciously put myself into this dramatic dystopian future paranoid fantasy mindset where those in power are constantly subjugating the masses with mass media & readily available and highly addictive substances marketed to them under the guise of 'food'  or 'treats'...

Because this is basically what our world obsession with sugar boils down to. Walk into any modern convenience store and how many different ways are they selling sugar? Or hydrogenated oils?

When i am eating my healthiest, i am basically viewing the vast majority of  'food' available to me as drugs that  'They' are trying to fool me into taking.  Corporations and capitalism have made our food industry into one which packages cheap poisons for huge profits, and if i was able to quit smoking, maybe i have the willpower to resist their 'foods', too.

Sorry if this isn't very helpful, it's something I've been thinking a lot about lately.

19 May
So true. I have just bought a nutribullet :-)
Image_thumb
14 Posts
May 19, 2015 8:08am
via iOS
The key is, in my opinion, to not stop eating unhealthily. It's all about balance. As soon as you tell yourself you can't have something you will crave it like hell and eventually you will give in and binge. Yesterday i had cake and chocolate and still lost weight today because I only had a small amount of each. Don't sabotage yourself by being overly strict. You should enjoy your eating habits. 
Image_thumb
382 Posts
May 19, 2015 8:48am
via Android

It's easier to add things than remove things. Ie add more healthy foods, and you won't simply have room for the unhealthy ones. And also: cheat days. It doesn't matter if you stuff your face with whatever on your and your partners birthdays, as long as you eat healthy the other days. As a wise person put it in another post some time ago: it's not what you eat between Christmas and new year's that's important, it's what you eat between new year's and Christmas.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 19, 2015 10:22am
via iOS
I think the best way to eat healthy, is the breakfast . I eat chia with oatmeal and this stop my need of sugar for the rest of the day. Eat we'll in the morning it can help your control for the rest of the day... Sorry for my English I speak French usually.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 28, 2015 10:51pm
via Android

I like salad it fills you up & it's healthy.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 16, 2015 4:08am
via Android

I do a challenge with a friend where there is a financial penalty if you don't make your goal within the agreed time. Currently have a $300 bet to get down to 186 lbs by the end of June. If we both reach our goals neither of us pays, but we both win by hitting our goals!

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Jun 16, 2015 4:37am
via iOS
Don't buy those instead buy the healthy Food which is recommended and change the habbits
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 16, 2015 7:29am
via Android

https://youtu.be/nuHfVn_cfHU

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Mar 10, 2016 12:53am
via Android

No problem  8th  8  I  am  not  the  6th ,  so  I  can  do  that .  I  will  be  the  same  time .  The  first  ti  8  the  same  best  way 

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Mar 10, 2016 12:55am
via Android

Krystal

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51