What are the best foods?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 28, 2015 1:31pm
via iOS
So I'm kinda new to this whole eating thing after a workout. What are the best foods to eat afterwards? Or even before?
28 May
Getting an good salad, with some protein is always good. Check Pinterest fitness page that have an lot of good healthy recipes for before and after workout.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
May 28, 2015 2:23pm
via iOS
Protein is the best to build muscles.
Image_thumb
11 Posts
May 28, 2015 4:37pm
via iOS
Protein directly afterwards best if its a whey protein shake like 20 grams of protein will be good for you. And for your pre workout eat a small piece of fruit or small bowl.  Its a slow digesting carb so it preserves through your workout giving you long lasted energy!
Image_thumb
821 Posts
May 28, 2015 6:57pm
via Android

Pre wo meal should consist of a protein blend shake and an apple or banana.  Shoot for 30 grams of protein. Post wo should consist of a fast carb eg dextrose and 30 grams of protein. I try to get in real food as much as possible but if I'm in a rush my go to drink is isopure. The most important thing however is just to make sure u are eating enough protein throughout the day. 1 - 1.5 grams of protein per lbs.

Icon_missing_thumb
11 Posts
Jun 2, 2015 9:02am

There are many amazing healthy super foodsthat are great for your body and overall health. These foods not only help you to lose weight but also energise your body and keeps you fit and healthy. Some of these foods are avocado, fish,nuts, beans, leafy greens, green tea, honey etc. Just avoid unhealthy and junk foods and you'll feel great. Here is an amzing article about some of these amazing super foods and their amazing benefits for your health: http://olwomen.com/7-super-foods-for-weight-loss. Hopefully It will be helpful for you. 

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 16, 2015 4:02am
via Android

Whey protein shake with some fresh antioxidant rich fruits like blueberries. It helps with the taste and combats free radicals.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51