Food assistance

5 posts | Original | Recent

10734265_639439289502267_8361563736331500621_n_thumb
2 Posts
May 31, 2015 6:00pm
via Android

Hello everyone. This is a real struggle for me. I don't know know what and when to eat. There's so much information provided on the internet on the topic that I don't know what to do anymore. I'm 180 cms and my weight is 72kg. What I would like to attain is to broaden my shoulders and upper body muscles and gain more muscle on my legs and lose some belly fat that remains.
For breakfast I usually drink milk and corn flakes. Then I have lunch at uni which is most of the time pasta and then I have tea with 5 scrambled eggs in the evening. In between these meals I get random, and I know it's my bad, junk snacks.
I would sincerely appreciate some advice on this topic. I'm astray and it makes me feel weak sometimes during the day or extremely hungry at different hours.
I'm keen to change my habits but need a word to keep going towards my goals and finally leaving this weakness behind. Thank you so much in advance

Ydnr5yfbjch_thumb
12 Posts
May 31, 2015 7:10pm
via Android

I would suggest a balanced diet...eat plenty of veggies and fruits. Anything that converts to sugar easily like white bread,pasta etc use sparingly,avoid excess fat by using good fats like olive oil or canola oil...also i use real butter not margarine .. when i found out how and why they made margarine i went to butter and actually use less for same results better taste. Avoid artificial sugars they just have too many bad things ...use raw sugar, honey, agava nectar...in smaller amounts. Herb teas and infused water taste great without paying through the nose for special diet foods and drinks.  As far as muscle building i would use weights stuck to same weight that challenges yet doesn't cause extreme pain... build up sets and reps before adding more weight...like 6 sets of 12 or more reps then increase the weight don't rush and do to fast...and keep up on stretching so you don't loose flexibility. I have lost over 200 lbs but did it wrong (not the safe way) now i have to deal with using oxygen 24/7 and loss of strength. Uf you need food recipes i have thousands just message me what food you like. And food you wont or cant and ill send you the recipes. I even have a lot of the fast food places copy cat recipes.

Ydnr5yfbjch_thumb
12 Posts
May 31, 2015 7:12pm
via Android

Calling names is not a good motivator...there is kinder ways of saying it(Imho)

10646826_612580355521526_7174354061131715877_n_thumb
1 Post
May 31, 2015 7:15pm
via Android

It really depends on your goals, but generalized, about 45% of your daily intake should be carbs, 20% fat 35% protien. From there you can get creative and play with it to see what works. Also, preparing meals ahead of time is a life saver. It seems like a lot of work, but if you can put aside an hour or two to get meals ready for the next 3-5 days it will help. 4 oz. of chicken with about 3 oz of a complex carb (sweet potatoes, veggies, quinoa and brown rice are great) It also helps keep you from eating bad snacks. Eating every 3 or 4 hours is going to keep you going and curb your appetite. Most of all, if you're really craving something, have a little. It'll be fine in moderation, and it'll help keep you from binge eating.

Image_thumb
20 Posts
May 31, 2015 7:31pm
via iOS
Hi José,

I would recommend a book called Fit2Fat2Fit, it will give you a good idea of how to balance you day, work, training and most important diet. 
I can tell you now, stop eating unhealthy snacks, have a small bag of nuts or seeds always with you and try to have big healthy meals ready. 
Enjoy the book! 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51