Flat stomach.

3 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Jun 2, 2015 11:35am
via Android

Hey everyone.

If anyone has any tips on how to achieve a flat stomach through the correct nutritional plan, please let me know. I already do 40 min of cardio, 20 min of weight training and 15 min of pilates 6 days a week, it's just the nutrition I'm struggling with.

16 Posts
Jun 3, 2015 1:37pm
via iOS
Hi, sounds to me like you're doing a good job with the workout part so make sure to eat right so you don't waste that. First of all, avoid junk food and sugary drinks. Drink plenty of water and eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. Stay away from carbs as much as possible or eat only little amounts of (for example) whole grain bread.  Eat lots of protein- chicken, fish,etc but only a bit of healthy fats. Also, rather then eating really big meals only a few times a day, eat smaller portions more often. I'm not an expert on diet but I hope I gave you somewhat of a better idea :)
Jun 17, 2015 2:40am
via Android

You're doing well, tummy trimming doesn't happen over night-unless you get lipo. Don't get discouraged and like Christy says avoid junk food, and that's really it. A cheat meal once in a while is ok, but if you want major progress stick with a natural minimal ingredient meal plan. Visceral fat is the toughest to lose and often the last to go, stick it out and you'll be both stunned and proud of your hard efforts

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51