Detox Drinks

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 4, 2015 3:28am
via iOS
What are some good detox drinks I can put together at home??
04 Jul
Lemon, water, cayenne pepper.
04 Jul
Not sure about home remedies. But i drink green tea morning and evening and it does wonders :-)
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 4, 2015 6:31am
via iOS
I always make that tho. Is there any others??
04 Jul
I'm sure there are. I'm not into the whole detox drink craze. But I'm sure Google could offer a wide variety
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Jul 4, 2015 9:48am

Idk about shakes but i can recommend some fruits or food that resets your body completely.

If you go out with friends and just sip some alcohol you can eat avocado or almonds

If you want to detox your body after fast food and fried food consume hot peppers, onions,garlic ( not alone just with some healthy food )

Feeling insomniac ? Drink a glass of milk and eat some cookies. Works like a charm. Red watermelons also good.

Add them to a healthy diet and you can detox and start all over . good luck.

04 Jul
Thanks !!((: I will try one of these!
Image_thumb
215 Posts
Jul 4, 2015 3:25pm
via Android

Here's one I found a while back. Not sure if you'd want to try or not.

Detox Water for Craving Control & Beautiful Skin

(for one 24 oz serving)

- 1/2 small lemon sliced

- 1 strawberry sliced

- 1/4 apple sliced

- a few fresh mint leaves

- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon

- 24 oz of ice cold water

Why does this work?

*Cinnamon: Improves circulation, thins blood, and manages blood sugar levels. Results in fewer sugar cravings so you eat less and can control calorie intake.

*Apple: Vitamin C also known as absorbic acid synthesizes collagen which can help your skin look better. It also helps repair and maintain bones and teeth and helps heal wounds swiftly.

*Strawberries: Helps to fight carcinogens and contains anti aging properties such as biotin and antioxidant ellagic acid which helps prevent sagging skin.

*Mint: Helps to improve digestion and gets rid of stomach cramps.

*Lemon: Stimulates the digestive track and helps with constipation.

Note: Replace regular water with detox water when keeping hydrated throughout the day. Also, try to replace fruits after 2 or 3 refills to make sure you optimize the benefits of drinking the detox water.

04 Jul
Thanks Amber!
04 Jul
If you try it, lemme know if it's worth it! Haven't been able to get all the needed things from the store yet (:
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 25, 2015 3:03pm
via Android

So, my best weekend friend is vodka and diet coke. What are some things I can do to either replace it orrrrr a detox drink to get my metabolism back mo day morning?

26 Jul
If you find out let me know lol
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Jul 26, 2015 5:55pm

Drink some raw eggs, fresh squeezed lemonade, grape juice, and aloe vera.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 28, 2015 4:38pm
via Android

I just found a detox tea by Yogi that contains a lot of the other detox ingredients. I do add a bit of honey to it, because it has a strong plant taste. It has cinnamon, peppers, and dandelion, plus more.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51