Lactose intolerance & whey protein

4 posts | Original | Recent
20 Posts
Jul 12, 2015 4:31am
via iOS
Hi everyone I'm lactose intolarant so anything has dairy in it gives me an upset stomach, the first Whey protein i tried was Nanox Nutriceuticals and i was happy with it as it didn't cause me any problems but unfortunately we don't have that where live, i bought it when i was on a trip
I wan to know what worked for you if you're also lactose intolarant give me some recommendations please
12 Jul
Maybe you can go to place where they sell protein powder and ask for samples and see what works for you? Since everyone is different
12 Jul
If it is concentrated whey protein that one is bad for lactose intolerant .whey isolate protein powder is what you must seek . This is why a supplements shop is better than ordering online because people there might just know what you are seeking ^^
12 Jul
Yes Lonut S i'm not planning on ordering it online and my first one was Isolate i just want to know if anyone else out there have tried something and worked for then because there're people who tried Isolate and still it wasn't very easy on the stomach
12 Jul
@@siljie we dont have places that give you samples here
280 Posts
Jul 12, 2015 5:30pm

I think some of there snacks might help.

13 Jul
Will do thank Antonie K
11 Posts
Jul 14, 2015 4:56am
via iOS
Any iso proteins work well, i use them myself
14 Jul
thanks Michael J
18 Posts
Jul 14, 2015 5:26am
via Android

But if you want protein instead of lettuce in your salad or sandwich use spinach calcium you can by as a supplement they are by the vitamins I know it sounds weird but look up some vegan solutions thats way you dont get any milk product.

14 Jul
@Sophia B Duly noted, thank you :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51