Slowly cutting out bad foods~

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 21, 2015 3:56pm
via Android

Today I've decided to eliminate PASTA and CHEESE from my diet all together...I know if I eliminate all the unhealthy foods from my diet at the same time, I will slip up...but I've never tried just slowly winging off the junk...is this a better strategy?

21 Jul
It's not a good idea to completely cut out foods you like. Everything in moderation. Calorie count, macro count. Pasta are carbs cheese are fats. What's wrong with that. Now if you have no self control, and have no way to estimate portion control. That's another subject entirely.
157772_8905923_202951966_n_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 21, 2015 7:32pm
via Android

A friend of mine used to be obese; approximately 150 lbs. overweight.  When he was 20yrs. old, he went on a short term spinach diet for a month while maintaining a tight, intense exercise schedule. He started body building professionally that year.
I'm no expert, but from my experience, cutting out unhealthy foods temporarily to sculpt your body can be done healthily. The trick is maintaining moderation and control if and when you add those foods back to your diet.

Good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51