Help please!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 21, 2015 11:26pm
via Android

I've been throwing up in my mouth when I've been working out. I really don't think it has anything to do with pushing myself too hard because it starts right when I start working out...i think it has something to do with the food I eat an hour before I work out.

So my question is what should I eat before workouts? And when, or how long before,

21 Jul
Maybe try eating some fruits? It has sugar to keep you energized but isn't heavy and hard to digest...
22 Jul
Maybe your stomach takes longer to digest? Try working out on an empty stomach.
22 Jul
Maybe try liquidy stuff, like juice, milk, energy drink, anything that has sugar in it but not enough to make you feel full.
22 Jul
Thanks you people so much! I will test the fruit, empty stomach, and liquid and see how they work for me :)
Image_thumb
159 Posts
Jul 23, 2015 6:54pm
via Android

Maybe it's a case of anxiety? Try workouts that are gentle and don't overwhelm you. A warmup is important. 
Here's one I made:
Warmup Cardio
Also, yoga has helped me make my digestive system stronger.

23 Jul
Also, could be acidity? The juice and raw food diet do sound like a good idea too.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 29, 2015 1:37am
via Android

Acid reflux. A good corpsman would tell you to throw that sh*t up and then hydrate. If you'd like to read about it check out http://www.m.webmd.com/heartburn-gerd/guide/what-is-acid-reflux-disease . It's pretty common. Not everyone has heartburn with GERD.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51